(This post is only in English)
Wow, I cant belive it🦋
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in bligging; and they do it with so much love and passion”.
Now that I wrote these words from Okoto Enigma I can’t understand that I deserve this award …it’s beyond my understanding, and I am overwhelmed by this.
– Put the award logo/image on your blog.
– List the rules.
– Thank the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
– Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
– You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
– Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
– Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
– Share a link to your best posts.
Thank you so much Steve for nominate me for this awards. That’s the second time I get a nomination from you and I’m deeply grateful.
Steve is the author behind the blogname Stevescountry. He is a lovely soul with a big heart of gold.
Steve, you know I really enjoy your blog and your cat Muffin, but most of all, how much joy YOU fill my heart with when I visit your world.
I write this words to you last time also, and they mean just as much to me today, if not more Steve;
Steve also takes pictures of the nature and animals he experiences there. The pictures are lovely and I get a wonderful experience of some other animals that I do not experience in Norway. I look at the pictures and enjoy the beautiful animals along with the mood of his words. I understand that Steve loves nature and he gets peace of mind and of his little birds and squirrels. I see he gets in touch with these little ones. It’s totally magical. Thank you so much Steve for that I can follow you and join you in your world. I am so grateful🦋
Please do visit Steve and you get a ride in his world you never forget, and the touch with nature is indescribable.
Much love from
Three things about me:
1) I am her who must read a local paper in a paper edition.
2) I am her who has to stretch and brush the bed sheet, shake my pillow and shake and arrange the pillow before I crawl down my bed.
3) I become both sea-sick, car-sick, train-sick and fly-sick.
The 5 questions from Steve with my answers:
1) I you had enough food and water for the trip, would you cross the Atlantic ocean in 16 foot (approx. 5 meter) boat?
-No, never. It gets too much for me to deal with and not to talk about being seasick …I’m just getting unwell of the thought.
2) If you had the opportunity to live in the world, other than where you are, where would you choose to live?
– Canada or Alaska.
3) If you had to choose between living 6 months in our cold northern Canadian winter or 6 months in the Sahara desert, wish would you choose?
– It was not difficult. My heart is a bit in Canada because of my family there, so I like to stay for 6 months in cold northern Canadian winter. I would love to experience northern Canadian. I love sun and summer, but not too hot, so the desert Sahara is not for me.
4) Honestly now, could you survive 10 days without your phone? (You know, one of those hand devices that are called phones but nobody ever uses as a phone so why do they call them phones in the first place? Don’t get me started on that one..)
-Yes, I’m gonna survive 10 days without my phone. Here I live we only have mobile phones so the worst thing is not to call someone, but I don’t call often because here I live is the bad internet too. Sometimes we nor have internet at all..
5) Why did you want to start a blog?
I started blogging because I think I was not alone about what I went through and what I experienced from childhood, and up to adulthood. Being able to reach someone with my writings, art and poems and small stories became important to me, and be able to tell you that you are not alone whatever part of the world you come from.
When I blogging I can feel deep in my soul that is a healing prosess for me too.
6) Why do you follow my blog?
– I love to make a delicious cup of coffee and settle in my favorite place in the living room. Here I open the blog of Steve and I come into his world and get warm in my heart. He writes about his cat Muffin that I think is absolutely adorable and he describes their days. He makes me smile and I just relax with his post. All his lovely pictures make me speechlees. Steve, you give me peace in my mind, thank you. Otherwise see what I wrote about Steve above.
7) Read my answer to question 5 above, what does it mean?
And it says: “Don’t count the leaves on the tree when there are rocks on the driweway”…
-Wow, lucky me then you can’t count Steve😉and I have answered 5 questions + one … But an interesting idiom…
Now I am suppose to link to my best posts…I think this was the hardest part…Well… Okei, you can visit my blog and tap where it says “menu” and tap where it says “Dikt” that means “poem” in english. My poems means more to me than you can imagine🦋
My 5 new questions:
1) Which zodiac sign were you born in?
2) Do you listen to the radio or do you prefer to watch TV?
3) Have you been to Norway and what did you do there? If you don’t, do you want to go here and what do you want to experience?
4) What advice do you give to others in difficult times? And do you live by this advice yourself?
5) If you could choose, which animal would you like to be and why?
Now, the nominees:
I hope you all enjoyed this post, I did.
Thank you again Steve.
Much love from